Technic Page is Now TipsDrive

Hi to all my blog readers. I thank all of you for making this blog successful. I purchased the new domain www.tipsdrive.com. Now TechnicPage is renamed to TipsDrive. All the posts of this blog is successfully redirected to Tipsdrive.com.
TipsDrive Banner

Old URL: www.technicpage.blogspot.com
New URL: www.tipsdrive.com
Now you can come to our blog by simply typing www.tipsdrive.com.
TipsDrive logo



New Tipsdrive Logo



Top 11 Posts Of My Blog

  1. Chat with colourful text on facebook
  2. Control utorrent app remotely from anywhere 
  3. How to Add All Friends To Facebook Group Bulk 
  4. Scan any file with 40 antivirus 
  5. Printing both sides of paper for pdf in adobe reader 
  6. Buy com domain at rs 249 form bigrock 
  7. Unsubscribe to unwanted email news letters fast and easily 
  8. Check and cancel pending friend requests on facebook 
  9. 2 ways to rename multiple files and folders quickly
  10. How to reduce facebook email notifications in one step 
  11. What are bookmarklets and how to use them 
I will provide you more best tips and tricks. Subscribe to my blog using below subscription form and get all the posts to your mail directly.

Thanks for making this blog successful.

1 Comments

  1. I have some great idea to access the blocked sites very easily and no long way to proceed to access just in one click and you can access it very easily I got surprized when I first time used it but now you can also try it Unblock All Sites

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post