Monday, August 12, 2013

on 3 comments

3 Ways To Open Task Manager In Windows 7

Hi, dear blog readers. This is the first post after a long period of 45 days. Let us know the ways of opening the windows task manger in there different ways.


Ctrl + Alt + Del

Different Ways To Open Task Manager


1. The Popular Shortcut Ctrl+Alt+Del

2. Second Shortcut  Ctrl+Shift+Esc

3. Right Click on Taskbar and select the Task manager.




If You Like This Post. Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

About Krishna Chippa

I am a tech lover. just wander around the net for the latest tech news. I like to share the intresting news to freinds.
For more, follow me On , @Twitter, Facebook

3 comments:

  1. I already knew them, Idk what I was expecting to see

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I was unaware of the second way to open task manager. It is always useful to learn such tricks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already know two way .Today i knowing three way.Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.