Tuesday, August 13, 2013

on 1 comment

Download Firefox Offline Standlone Installer

Recently leading web browser mozilla firefox is providing the online installation setup which you need to connect to the internet while installing. For any other reason if you want to download the offline standlone setup file. You can download offline version form the below links.
FIREFOX OFFLINE ICON

Firefox Offline Setup Download Links:

Official Offline Firefox Download Link: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/

Download From FileHippo: http://filehippo.com/download_firefox/



If You Like This Post. Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

About Krishna Chippa

I am a tech lover. just wander around the net for the latest tech news. I like to share the intresting news to freinds.
For more, follow me On , @Twitter, Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Hi Krishna , how are you , I am Gaurav, I have sent you a friend request, I hope that you will accept

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.